Monday, July 16, 2007

Ficção do real

“There are no real boundaries between what is real [on screen] and what is not. It is a mix of things and I wouldn’t say it is me on screen, but it is kind of me anyway. It is difficult, because it is set in Falkenberg and we’re all from Falkenberg -- well, most of us -- and so we feel immediately at home and our names in the film are the same as in real life. For me, it sometimes feels like a bit of a dilemma, because I don’t know who people will think that I am as a real person. It’s really a mix between fact and fiction”.

John Svensson, actor.

“I wouldn’t say it was a fixed idea to shoot everything [um total de cem horas] we thought was interesting and then edit it, but it turned out that way. And since I edited most of it, it was a lot of freedom to have all that material to work with. And as Jörgen said, we tried some things that were not good at all. But they had to be there to -- I don’t know -- to see the difference. I don’t think that the point of a movie is to shoot exactly what you want and then put it in the movie. I don’t think it works like that. Not for me, at least”.

Jesper Ganslandt, realizador.

Entrevista sobre "Färval Falkenberg" lida aqui.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home